Anyone who uses the title 'Audiologist' or 'Speech-Language Pathologist' must be registered with the College. You can search here to find out if someone is registered and if there are any restrictions on their practice. You can also find out where they practise, ages they treat, languages they speak, and more.
Read more 'About the Public Register'

Search by Name or Registration Number

Enter a Registrant's name or their Registration Number and Click Search.

 Can your Audiologist or Speech-Language Pathologist practice in Ontario?
 Find a Speech-Language Pathologist who speaks your language.
 Find an Audiologist near you

Advanced Search

Enter your search criteria below and click Search.  * indicates a required value.

Other Information

Professional Corporations

Registrants by Organization

175 Bloor Street East, North Tower, Suite 601, Toronto ON M4W 3R8
416-975-5347 | (ON) 800-993-9459
Learn about Regulation |  Feedback |  COVID-19 Updates |  Complaints Process |  Accessibility Resources |  CASLPO Home Page

Version 5.3.2 - January 24, 2023 | Browser: